Monday 26 October 2015

Visualisations

With help from the Creative Cloud workshops, I have began to utilise my skills on Photoshop to create a body of visualisation work. As my context aim is for installation, I felt that having the ability to envision how my designs will translate within this path way, would be an extremely helpful tool, especially when it comes to understanding the alterations of composition that come with large scale work. I have recently looked into purchasing some transparent colour film, which i hope when applied in conjunction with matte vinyl and pen work will add a distinctive and interesting layer. The opacity tool in photoshop has allowed me to envision how this effect may look in practice and i feel that by using the films, this would allow new shades and shapes to be created by the environment outside the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment