Sunday 15 November 2015

Week 7 | New Ways to Record & Respond

After my tutorial last week, it was suggested that I should continue to discover new ways to document and extract information, as even though the ideas I was generating from my daily sketchbook where good, there was defiantly more avenues I could explore to expand my project. During this week i have been out and about in Manchester Centre, taking pictures of what is going on around me, capturing a moment in time and then working back into them. I have had so much fun with this task and it has completely opened my eyes to a new way of recording and responding. I am already thinking  of new places i could visit and new aspects i could bring into my research, such as having a more interactive response to people and even taking it further to create animated responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment