Tuesday 23 February 2016

LOCATING || Week 8

This week has been spent mainly in preparation for assessment, gathering all my ideas together and creating final boards that demonstrate my development and final outcomes. With fashion as my context  i really wanted to ensure that this came across in the way i have chosen to present, so i have decided to create a series of 4 A2 boards that represent my final lineup with coinciding sample.
(Example of one of my final outcome boards- Psych Eye Jumper)

As well as this I had my last session on the multiead ethos machine to create my final sample. Im really happy with how this one came out, I decided to break down my designs and create multiple motifs that explored different shapes and patterns, which i feel when included in my final line up will create a nice balance between my pieces that are more intensely embroidered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment