Thursday 1 October 2015

Personal Tutorial.

My first PDP tutorial with Mark went better than i had originally anticipated! I have been feeling relatively un confident with my direction at the moment and even though i had gathered an overall idea on how i want my project to go, i just didn't have that positive drive that was allowing me to go forward. Fortunately my talk with Mark has begun to rectify this! We had been asked to write a draft brief for this session, which as a tool for understanding my direction turned out to be very helpful, it allowed me to break my ideas down and begin to understand how my ideas would develop in the long run. I was encouraged to continue my idea of extracting from the mundane and over week 2 i intend to do this by; using my daily sketchbook to document my activities and begin to introduce new mediums such as collaging to explore possible directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment